BraveHawk™ is a reactive type AI-enabled plant protection technology for sustainable farming. The core of this technology is our indigenously researched and developed Artificially Intelligent 2nd Generation Insect Communication System (AI2GENICS).
AI2GENICS is a unidirectional insect communication system that is capable of inducing a change in the behavior of insects and exploiting it for insect-pest management.
- No human intervention is required on a day-to-day basis to keep these devices operating.
- BarveHawk series products are a broad spectrum insect-pest management device.
- It is safe for pollinators like honeybees, bumblebees, etc.
- It is safe for predatory insects and parasitoids.
- It operates renewable solar energy and option additional wind energy is available
- Saves the expenses incurred on chemical pesticides for crop protection
- One-time investment and long-term benefits.
- It controls the population of more than the 1980 genus: species type of insects harmful to the plant.
- It replaces toxic insecticides required for plant protection and drastically cuts down expenditure on other pesticides like fungicides, bactericide, virucide.
- Increases the yield by at least 30% to 40%
- High-quality sellable produce will be more than 95%.
- It protects the environment, operates on green and clean energy, and zeroes down pollution.
- It efficiently manages to keep the population of harmful insects below 5%, which ultimately results in maintaining the economic loss to the commercial crops below the economic threshold level (ETL)
- Return on investment period: less than one crop cycle.
Indirect benefits include:
- Improvement in taste, and aroma of farm produce.
- The increased microbial activity in the soil makes soil healthy and improves soil structure.
- Improves nutrient uptake of the plant
- Improves the vigour of the plant and increases its disease resistance capacity.